Visit the links above to find out more about what Rio Rancho has to offer your business/client, or contact us outright and we’ll get you started.
The City of Rio Rancho prides itself on meeting all five tenants of a model modern community: the City has a solid economic base anchored in Intel and is quickly becoming a hub for the film industry as well; Rio Rancho recuits clean companies and is environmentally responsible; the school system ranks second in the state and has been featured in Time magazine; the City offers housing diversity, maintaining its reputation for affordable housing while making inroads towards high-end real estate; and Rio Rancho has the second-lowest crime rate in the state.
The Sandoval Economic Alliance provides a broad range of services to businesses and industries considering new locations for expansion, relocation, or consolidation. The SEA’s free and confidential services can help firms to accomplish the following:
- Identify available sites and facilities
- Understand business licensing, registration and environmental permitting requirements
- Streamline City, county and state development services requirements
- Access applicable local and statewide business support and incentive programs
- Secure market information such as population, age, education, and income statistics
- Select architectural, engineering, construction and design-build firms for your project
- Obtain utility (electric, natural gas, water, and waste water) rate estimates
- Evaluate labor availability, wage rates, access to markets and other critical site location factors.